Dr. Ali Lakhani
Experience - 17 years of technical, management, and leadership experience at Intel Corporation delivering very successful microprocessors, chipsets, and microcontrollers products in collaboration with global teams.
- Extensive international work experience across the United States, Malaysia, India, Germany, and Ireland.
- Trainer and coach for Six Sigma and Lean Production. Clients include Fortune 500 companies.
University of Phoenix and Chapman University
- Faculty of Graduate Business Administration and Management with teaching experience of 20 years.
- Consultant for advanced research and
statistics services to individuals and organizations.
Awards and Expertise
- Inventor and the holder of U.S. Patent for the Interactive Self Test mechanism used on certain Intel microprocessors.
- Creator and copyright owner of CALIBER Leadership Assessment Scale and Cross Cultural Leadership Inventory.
- CoAuthor - The Leader of OZ : Revealing the 101 Secrets of Marvelous Leadership for the 21st Century
- Writer – Contributing writer to Warren Bennis’ “Leadership Excellence” Magazine
- Recipient of Future HR Leader award from the Human Capital magazine.
- Author/coauthor and copyright holder of many international publications, and has been invited to speak in the United States, Hungary, Australia, New Zealand, Turkey, South Africa, and Ireland.
- Leading expert in cross cultural management
leadership, organizational research, statistics, quantitative/qualitative
analysis, managerial decision making, operations management,
total quality management, Six Sigma and Lean Production,
business strategy formulation, alignment, and implementation.
- Predicting Organizational Performance Through Optimized Multicultural Leadership Alignment, HR.com Employers of Excellence National Conference 2007, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.
- Research Method for Investigating Cross-Cultural Linkages between Leadership and Organizational Learning. 5th European Conference on Research Methods for Business and Management Studies 2006, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland.
- Relational Linkages between Visionary Leadership and Organizational Learning across the United States, Malaysia, and India. ProQuest, 2005.
- Systematic Intellectual Property Reuse. IT Innovation Conference, Ireland, 2004.
- Doctor of Management (D.M.) in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A)
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
The 101 secrets will enable you to emerge as a marvelous leader.
Order your copy today!
Do you have a manager?
Are you a manager with a Staff?
Make a difference by giving the gift of Marvelous Leadership!
List Price $19.95 USD
Sale Price $17.75 USD
With Author's Autograph & Dedication
Plus $3.99 for S&H
Sale Price $12.75 USD
Without Author's Autograph & Dedication
Plus $3.99 for S&H
Volume Discounts Available!
What they're saying...